Friday, May 10, 2013

Revolt Fitness: Week 2

This week has been much easier on REVOLT since there were no longer lots of brussel sprouts and spinach.  I am truly enjoying this plan!  I typically try to eat healthy, going for more of the "clean" foods, but as a mother sometimes we end up eating on the go.  This program is forcing me to carefully consider what I am going to put into my body.

I am absolutely loving the circuits and you will probably hear that every week!  Each week is different, and Nicole switches up with exercises so I don't get bored.  Her online videos are amazing and make it more motivating for me since I am following her.  It's like your own personal trainer through the internet in your home!  How can it get better than that?

Credit: Chicago Now


If you are interested in joining the Revolt Challenge, go here.  The subscriptions start at $10 a month and it is most definitely worth every penny.  As busy as we all are, this program sets up a meal plan ahead of time for you while also giving you the workout circuits you need to gain muscle.  "Uprise Against Mediocrity!"


Credit: Fitness


Week 2 Foods
Salmon
Chicken
Eggs, whole and whites
Green Peppers and Onions
Ground Turkey
Lava Cake (yes, I just said Lava Cake!)


Week 2 Circuits
Cardio
Lower Body (wall sits, lunges)
Upper Body
Core (planks)



4 comments:

  1. Agreed on loving the circuits. I like some better than others, but overall, they keep me moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually get so bored with workouts - these are awesome I love that they change weekly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, I love the ciruits - I think that's what does it for me. It's not a boring workout.

    Thanks for linking up last week. My new linky is up this week if you want to link up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete