Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Summer Bucket List to Remember

Who doesn't go through life dreaming of finishing specific goals?  Well, Katrina and I have definitely been able to check one of those beautiful dreams off our list: Our First Book Was Published!  (Buy it on Amazon!)  So we thought it would be fun to write up a "bucket list" for the summer!  Because seriously, who doesn't want to accomplish and try new things during those warm beautiful months?



 
Provocative Manners: Summer 2013 Bucket List
 
1. Live in the moment and take more pictures.
2. Have a balloon fight.  It has been over 15 years since I have tried this!
3. Go Camping.  Yes, this is a huge deal for me.  (what can I say, I'm a city girl!)
4. Go on an Adventure with the kids.  (Even a walk in the woods looking for "bear" sounds fun!)
5. Find more time for silence.  Moments of reflection.
6. Have a girls' weekend!  Yes, this is a necessity.
7. Make a scrapbook on Shutterfly (I've been putting this one off)
8. Stay in shape.  Run and workout 3-4 days a week! (Obsessed with circuits right now! Revolt!)
9. Wish on a Shooting Star (I was 9 years old the last time I did this.)
10. To meet Heather Thomson (Yes, I don't live anywhere close to New York..., but she's such an inspirational business woman!)
 
 
11. To eat chocolate covered strawberries while dancing in the rain.
12. Be thankful for the good times and the bad times (everything is a blessing)
13. To Love my Husband and My Children each day more and more
14. To sip a glass of wine, while soaking in the sun!
15. Finally, To enjoy the summer and not to put pressure on myself to complete this list.  There will always be another summer!


4 comments:

  1. Great list, I also want to try those Strawberries, you made me curious, what's a balloon fight?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome list! need to make one for myself too! thanks for this post!

    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog! Skater skirt, galaxy print leggings and many more! Hope you can support me by joining my giveaway! thank you! here's the link http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2013/05/cant-get-enough-of-spring-and-summer.html

    xx
    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - to write a bucket list just for summer! The life-long one seems too big sometimes, but a summer one is doable!! I think I'll have my kids write one too. I'll probably be stealing a few of your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete