|Flank steak = marinate in Italian Dressing and grill! Yumminess!|
|The Best Sangria ingredients! Fresh Berries for sure|
|Great Summer Time Dessert! And can be made a day in advance! Frozen Grapes and bananas drizzled in chocolate!|
1. Purchase in-season fruits and vegetables. Grill or saute for an exquisite taste.
2. Pick a signature drink, instead of purchasing large variety of alcohol.
3. Create several yummy appetizers, and a few small sides dishes with your main meat. Guests love to munch on appetizers, so don't go overboard on dinner. They might not be hungry anymore.
4. Find simple dishes with a lot of flavor. Prepare as much as possible ahead of time so you aren't rushed when the guests arrive.
5. Bake a few different desserts. Most guests will remember how the meal ended. Have options!