Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sail Boats and Dreams of Far Away Places




Every January I hit this moment when I yearn for spring.  Now I realize we have about 4 more months left of winter (yes, I live in Wisconsin!) and believe me, I dread those months.  I am a warm weather type of gal!  So here I am sitting in my home, with a big sweater on dreaming about warm weather, sail boats and everything that it isn't right now.  I know, I know, I should be living in the moment and enjoying the unusual nice weather right now for Wisconsin.  Well, I would be if all of Wisconsin didn't have the flu right now (yes, another negative about winter)!  So on the bright side I'm here dreaming about sail boats and the upcoming spring fashions!  True Bliss!




Nautical Springwear

No comments:

Post a Comment