Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Peplum and Pleats for Work and Play

With the peplum craze (Duchess Kate) and the retro fashions of the 1950s and 1960s (Mad Men), we put together a few of our favorite peplum looks!  
Wear these for work or play: a morning coffee with co-workers, 
a business luncheon or a dinner with the girls!

Credit: Shabby Apple Aubergine Peplum

Credit: ASOS Orange Peplum Dress


Credit: Shabby Apple Neutral Peplum 


Credit: eShakti Her Fifties Dress



Credit: Florence Adams Teal Pleated Skirt











2 comments:

  1. That striped skirt is exactly what I have been looking for! Great post!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Enter to Win Ad Space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I love the peplum look, but so far I haven't been able to find any peplum items that suit me. I especially love the first photo, that girl is adorable!

    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete