What are the imperfections? It's those nervous habits we all have:
- biting your nails
- playing with your hair (yes, even men sometimes)
- cracking your knuckles
- using your phone as a "safety blanket"
- chewing on a pen
- rubbing you face, chin or arms
- turning your wedding ring
- lack of eating
- rolling of the eyes
- crossing our legs and constantly moving the leg
What makes us have these nervous habits? Are we always stressed when these habits tend to show themselves? Have they become our "safety blankets" when we don't know how to handle the stress of a situation?
It's probably is a mixture of these reasons. It's interesting how society judges anyone and everyone for such tendencies, but we all seem to have at least one habit. Maybe some of us hide them better than others. So it is best not only for our outward appearance but our inward personal growth to move beyond these habits, because that's exactly what they are: BAD HABITS.