Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

  1. "So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook
  2. "No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." – Gone with the Wind
  3. "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility
  4. "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it." – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
  5. "Love means never having to say you’re sorry." – Ali MacGraw, Love Story





1. Mark Twain

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

2. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thou art to me a delicious torment.

3. Mother Teresa

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

4. Aristotle

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

5. Helen Keller

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely post!
    Leslie ( Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotations! Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am happy to follow back. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3 is definitely my favorite! I love Mother Teresa quotes and enjoy reading them. I'm following you too and hope you have had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these quotes!

    And I'm loving your blog, especially the tag. I am a huge fan of chivalry and being a WOMAN!

    Following from the Aloha Friday Blog hop!

    ReplyDelete