Friday, June 7, 2013
Lucky in Love: Classy Dating
Lucky in Love, Lucky in Love, what else matters if you're lucky in love?
Name what movie that song is from! Hint: it's an oldie but a goody!
Tips for Classy Dating
Every woman needs a few tips:
1. Find the man of your dreams, and never settle.
2. Make the man work for his prize, and the prize is you! (What women doesn't like to be pursued?)
3. A man should be a man. No excuses for lack of manliness. We want real men!
4. Show you are interested with small subtle signs, making him want to come back for more.
5. Nothing is guaranteed in life, remember that!
6. Dress to Impress, all the time. Your workout clothes are never acceptable in the dating world.
Dress for your man, you will be surprised at the response!
7. Be yourself. A relationship will never succeed with a fake personality.
Be the "Sophia Loren" in your man's life!
Be the "Cary Grant" in your woman's life!
Every man needs a few tips:
1. Find the woman of your dreams, settling will only make your life unhappy down the road.
2. Pursue the woman with small, but important romantic gestures. She will remember them all!
3. Men appreciate feminine women. So find her!
Believe me, women love to wear skirts and heels, we like the attention!
4. Watch for the small signs your woman sends: locking eyes, a quick smile or a touch of the hand.
5. Be prepared to be let down. There are no guarantees and it is highly unlikely you will find the woman of your dreams on the first try.
6. Dress to Impress. Each woman has her own preference of how men should dress, but once you find out what your lady likes, dress for her and believe me, she will dress for you.
7. Be a man and be yourself. Never lead a woman on, truth is golden in a relationship!
Here's my "Cary Grant"!